The North End Candle
Sorry, currently out of stock
Scent: Maple Chai + Sweet Cream
Mood: Warm + Creamy
Description: Sweet maple, grated ginger, brown sugar and buttermilk linger for memories of warm, creamy pastries and decadent sweets.
- 9 oz candle
- Eco - Friendly crackling wooden wick from FSC Certified Wood
- Made from North American soy wax
- Burn for 40-50 hours
- Hand-poured in Orillia, Ontario
- Phthalate-free fragrances
- Candles are not Returnable / Exchangeable
- Always Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting.
- Allow wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling, especially on the first burn.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and don't burn for more than 4 hours at time.
- Don't burn your candle if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
- Reuse your jar! Warm a small amount of water in a pot, place the candle inside and loosen up the small amount of remaining wax, wipe clean. Use your jar as a planter (or something else if you're not a plant person)